Monday, October 24, 2011

Long Ago

  Long ago I seen this poem that had a story of a man that was too far gone it went some like he was so far out in the water that he was not waiving but drowning, first I didn’t understand what it meant but years later I wound come to understand just what it means.

The day I realize what it meant it was me that was not waiving but drowning in my sorrows of a hand that was dealt to me for reason that til today is unknown but they say that God only gives you what you can handle we must have two different points of view.

One night in the heat of rage I went out and I hung myself my husband pulled me down and brought me back to life “what a bold statement.”

I didn’t realize all that had happened to me and still today do not remember everything but what I do know is that not realizing just how far out I was not waiving but drowning in the yesterdays of my life not seeing the hopes that was right here today.

Now I view things just a little bit different yes I still wallow in my sorrow but I try to get it out sooner then later because hanging from that rope was no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment