Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Youthful Love

      In November, my heart been in bloom as the roses in spring I knew he felt the same way, I do No need to pretend we know it both As waves throw the pebbles of the shore Like our feelings we threw before How the sight of each other embraced me tight It's like a kite that been chased by the wind.  As the sunflower shone a hope in love in August night. I know fewer things about him so It’s just the flute of love the play is on A voice that says’ he’s a part of mine. His tone played an abandon key of my heart And this is music so gentle and kind Yet I can’t, I'm tied with straws Cupid hit me blindly And the god of time was not in placed So cupid knocks me with a stone He did not do it once but twice But time is the king of hearts, He will defy his foes.  As my heart is still in bud I must resist. My little angel told me so! I will wait for the roses to be fully bloomed Like each red petals burdened with passion and desire

No comments:

Post a Comment