Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Someday

Last Night I had a dream the most wonderful dream that brings me  good luck!
I see celebrities shimmering and giggling on me
when the time accidentally one of the famous celeb
having a bad day, she walk's out,
Another most beautiful thing came,he been accidentally pushed by fan and I try to help him
then I ask for some shot's with him I am curious why I ask him some shots 
but his not a celebrity but he is look like one.
My mother came and she let me drive the car
I heard music, suddenly I'm awake by my sister because it's time to go to school
When I woke up it's all just a dream and I still remember the face of the thing.
I think to myself it's isn't time to me that having eternal love life because I'm still young.
For what I saw or dream and I will wake up into reality and my dream will be come true,
but not in the part when I loose my tooth. I wish he is my soul-mate,
I wish I knew his name and I wish to see him again.

1 comment:

  1. Another most beautiful thing came, he(kulang had)been accidentally pushed by fan and I try to help him then I ask for some shot's(shots) with him I am curious why I ask him some shots
    but his (dapat he's) not a celebrity but he is(wala dapat is) look(looks) like one.

    LOL. Pwede pang Facebook Vlou. Pareho sa inspirational message bala day Anja. "I want you to eat my house so that when you are graduation I will also eat your house."

    ReplyDelete